Our D5 series point of use (P.O.U.) Water centres provide a never ending supply of refreshing Hot & Cold or Cool & Cold water. They attach directly to your water source and are able to accommodate a variety of purification devices. The large 12 litre reservoir makes it the ideal choice for use with Reverse Osmosis purification systems and the fast flow levers and high clearance recessed alcove make it easy to draw water.
240 Volts 50Hz single phase. A 1.5 metre house cable and 3 pin plug is supplied. Full load current is 1.5 amps.
D5C (Floor Model)- Width 310mm x Depth 310mm x Height 1040mm
SD5 (Bench top)- Width 310mm x Depth 310mm x Height 630mm
– Top and front panels are moulded of UV treated ABS and side panels are zinc coated steel sheets covered in electrostatically applied high polymer polyester resin.
– High gloss cloud white available as standard.
– Type 304 stainless steel. 500 Watt sheathed heater installed in the tank ensures accurate temperature control. On/Off switch is easily accessible at rear of cabinet. Tank capacity is 2 litres.
– Constructed of polypropylene plastic, approximately 12 litres in capacity. The reservoir features large radius corners to facilitate cleaning. The integrated zoned waterway and baffle system prevents ice rings from restricting chilled water flow. Cold water capacity below the baffle is 4.2 litres. Water above the baffle stays at or about room temperature.
– Ozone friendly HFC-134a refrigerant. Flow is controlled by capillary tube which has no moving parts. Condenser is air cooled static type for silent running. No fan assembly is required. Compressor is hermetically sealed, permanently lubricated and protected against motor overload.
The entire range of Waterworks D5 Series water coolers are covered by a 36 Month Comprehensive Warranty (copy available on request). The warranty provides comprehensive parts and labour coverage, for the period of 36 months from the date of original sale.